- Teaching is outstanding because practitioners make excellent use of accurate assessments of children's progress to plan activities that enable children to achieve exceptionally well, given their starting points and capabilities.
- The management team fosters a culture of self-belief as staff are empowered to maintain high levels of professional development. The staff receive constant support and supervision, which enhances their skills and knowledge exceptionally well.
- The extremely successful partnerships with parents and other professionals encourages full involvement at all levels and across all aspects of children's care and learning. Children are supported to make significant progress towards the early learning goals.
- Transitions within the nursery and strategies used to support children's readiness for school ensure children's confidence and resilience is built up over time.
- Children show high levels of confidence within the nursery, which is fostered through warm, caring and successful attachments and bonding strategies used by confident and knowledgeable staff.